-->

Monday, August 11, 2014

Update :)

It is officially 11:32 am and I'm still laying in bed.

But I have to get up soon.

Boy meets world's gonna be on at like 12

Speaking of the "Meets World" series, I've been having a lot of vivid dreams and last night, I had two about Lucas x Maya. I swear, if they don't end up together, I will flip a crap. Like seriously, they'd be great. The next shawn and angel. Riley can end up with Farkle LOL. Farkle. Who names a kid Farkle. Jeez Louis.

Okay, moving on. I also had a dream that I went on a scary quest to save farm animals by shooting lasers out of my eyes... Wow haha.

On a more realistic note, first day back at church wasn't all that great. I got into a big argument with my dad about leaving. My sister doesn't believe I'm ready for the repercussions of leaving yet though, and I'm starting to think she's right. Everyone, family, friends, will be on my back about it. Yelling at me, questioning me, and I'm not ready for that. I need a bit more time, which means sticking it out there a bit longer and memorizing verses for another year (I seriously pray that it'll be less than that). The good news is my sister's church is having this life group thing for highschoolers and I think middle schoolers that I can go to on Wednesday nights starting in September. Now that, I'm SUPPEEERRR excited about. Like I cannot wait to go!! :D 

It's a step towards the right direction and I'm pretty happy.

Today, I'm going to write my heart out. I always say that but today I'm going to for real. It's just, I never find that perfect spot to get my inspiration flowing. I work well in cafés and such because I know that I can't leave and get distracted, and plus it's such a nice environment. At home, I get distracted my 

 This manz ^^^

And 

^^ this thanng 

I'll figure something out. My basement was cleaned up recently so it looks really nice, plus I have this Christmas tree down there which looks BEAUTIFUL in the dark. Maybe I have a picture.

Nope, I don't, but it's still real nice. I could try there I guess.

----
So, I started watching 6teen again and man I love that show a lot.

I don't know why.


It's like a cartoon but it doesn't feel kiddish regardless of the G rating.

For example 

And the "you put the itch in b-" line 
And the episodes where one of the characters is flashed (apparently it happened numerous times. poor gal) 

I like it because it's realish. Minus the crazy stunts they pull, the conversations between eachother are real, the show focus' on all six teens and not just one in particular, each character is so unique and different from the other, and I like the background mall music lol. Also, they have their funny moments.

I also have my shipping which will never become cannon (like all my ships)



Yo I ship it so hard.

So hard.

------

Gotta go school supply shopping soon. Boo hoo.
It just makes everything seem more real.
Like I'm going back to the donut hole sooner than I expect. 

I feel like summer can last forever but 
School man
School's gonna be here before I realize it and im going to be like what the eff it was just summer I thought I could rule the world but no school had to come in and rule it for me

So I'm going to savor these last few weeks of laziness and eating all day and watching tv and my favorite shows and writing cause when school comes, in probably going to be too tired to do anything. 

Did I ever show you this picture? It's hilarious. Everyone's like...the heck how she gonna do this and the guy on the right is like you better not spill that on me

No comments:

Post a Comment