-->

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Questions and answers


1: Is there a boy/girl in your life

No lol 


2: Think of the last person who hurt you; do you forgive them?

Yes I do, but there will be times when I remember the moment they hurt me and I feel a pang of anger or bitterness but hey, forgiveness is a process and for the most part, I do.


3: What do you think of when you hear the word “meow?”

I think of my cat...or a cat in general. what else would I think of is this supposed to imply something else 


4: What’s something you really want right now?

Right now, I really want to get out of the house and do something with my life, but it's hard at my age because I have no car nor do I understand the metro system. I also want to write a darn good story :) 


5: Are you afraid of falling in love?

I've recently learned this from one of my favorite bloggers on tumblr -- Lauren -- or yesdarlingido

It's not about falling in love, it's about growing in love. Falling represents crashing down and hurting yourself. Growing represents change (in a good way) and learning. I'm not afraid of growing in love. I think it would be amazing to learn more and more about a person and continuously get to know more all throughtout my life and know that I will never fully know them, because you can never FULLY know a person. You can never say "i know everything about him/her" because you don't and you can't limit a person to your understanding. I learned all this from yesdarlingido and I'm grateful for it.


6: Do you like the beach?

Heck yeah! I love listening to the sound of the oceans and feeling grains of sand Inbetween my fingers and toes. What I don't love, however, is the lame-o porter potties are so gross and don't even have sinks o_o it's kinda nasty and plus, I don't think they have toilet paper either. I don't mind the crowd because it's nice knowing the hundreds of different people around you are looking at the same ocean you are and feeling the same comfortable and homey feeling you are but sometimes it's hard to maneuver around the boardwalk.


7: Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else?

Yeah, my friends during sleepovers and my sisters :) 


8: What’s the background on your cell? (I'm changing this to Ipod)

Dirk kuyt -- one of my favorite netherlands players and a current player for fenerbahce :) 


9: Name the last four beds you were sat on?

Uh weird question -- my own bed, my mom's bed, my sister's bed and um...not sure. Probably my cat's bed LOL


10: Do you like your phone?

Well I guess. It's a messenger phone -- nice, simple, and gets the job done. I barely use it though haha


11: Honestly, are things going the way you planned?

No, not at all. I plan and expect life to go about the way it does in the stories but it never happens and I'm forces to accept the reality of things. Still something I'm trying to cope with today.


12: Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts?

Um, probably this girl named Diana who's kinda related to me in a way XD 


13: Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler?

Poodle dang it. I especially want a toy poodle. 



14: Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?

Emotional, hands down. I've fell off my bike and still have some scars on my elbow and have three permanent burns yet none of that hurts more than one day filled with emotional pain. 


15: Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum?

Nice question. I don't know. I would love to see all these different types of animals up close that I'm only used to seeing in story books or on TV but at the same time, I love art and it would be great seeing other people's artwork. I think I'll go with the zoo, though.


16: Are you tired?

Kinda, I got a decent amount of sleep today though. 


17: How long have you known your 1st phone contact?

Who, my sister? Oh, quite a while.


18: Are they a relative?

Yup.


19: Would you ever consider getting back together with any of your exes?

I got no exes man. 


20: When did you last talk to the last person you shared a kiss with?

My cat? I think an hour or so ago.


21: If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today?

No, I didn't even finish high school yet


22: Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?

My cat? Sure


23: How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now?

None. Should have asked me this a couple weeks ago. I would not take off my netherlands bracelet. 


24: Is there a certain quote you live by?

I don't think I live by any one quote but one I really like is

"Little people can make a big difference."

I'm so young and small so it means a lot hearing that. It lets me know that I'm not too little to do something amazing. That age nor size won't stop me from making a big difference -- whether I change the world or a world, a difference is a difference. 


25: What’s on your mind?

Right now I'm kinda irritated because I hate how people keep pointing out my acne. Like dang I'm a teen and I know, back off. I'm trying my best to get rid of it. So shut up por favor. 


Man am I really about to do all 100 of these???


26: Do you have any tattoos?

No, but who knows, maybe I will one day. 


27: What is your favorite color?

I don't think I have a favorite. Though, some I really like are berry pink, aqua blue, mint green, pale pink, etc..


28: Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?

Lolololololol


29: Who are you texting?

No one because I never text people other than my family and they don't wanna talk to me lolol


30: Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch?

BOII WHY YOU KEEP ASKING 

yes, I have given my cat a kiss on the couch.

Yeah, I've gone farther than you. Be jealous.


31: Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right?

Yeah, I think when I was sitting on top of my friend's bike handles, I thought I was going to get hurt or something and I ended up falling off and smashing onto the road.


32: Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?

Nope. Well God, but I don't think that's what you meant.


33: Do you think anyone has feelings for you?

Well, this dude came up to me and said I was cute and that he wanted to know me but the hayy...I don't think someone actually has legit feelings for me or anything right now


34: Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?

Yup. 


35: Say the last person you kissed was kissing someone right in front of you?

Man are you obsessed with kissing or something.


36: Were you single on Valentines Day?

WHEN AM I NOT STOP MAKING ME FEEL BAD


37: Are you friends with the last person you kissed?

-_-


38: What do your friends call you?

Well what's left of them, maddie :) 


39: Has anyone upset you in the last week?

Yeah, my family 


40: Have you ever cried over a text?

...no. Would have to be one heck of a text to get me to cry over it haha


41: Where’s your last bruise located?

I can't remember the last time I got a bruise. Probably somewhere odd though 


42: What is it from?

Don't know man


43: Last time you wanted to be away from somewhere really bad?

Last time I went to church lol 


44: Who was the last person you were on the phone with?

My sister from Georgia :)


45: Do you have a favourite pair of shoes?

I really like my pair of converse but I don't wear them that often because they're hard to put on o_o' like they fit fine but you have to wiggle and stuff your foot into them


46: Do you wear hats if your having a bad hair day?

No, I put my hair in a bun. 


my hair's always in a bun lol


47: Would you ever go bald if it was the style?

NO.


48: Do you make supper for your family?

NO.


49: Does your bedroom have a door?

YES.


50: Top 3 web-pages?

Probably 

-YouTube

-Wattpad

-Tumblr 


51: Do you know anyone who hates shopping?

Tons of people hate shopping.

Now the real question is do you know anybody that hates ONLINE shopping


52: Does anything on your body hurt?

Right now my finger because I burned it while making pancakes XD 


53: Are goodbyes hard for you?

Very. I act all composed and calm while saying goodbye to someone but the moment I'm alone, I crack and bawl like a baby.


54: What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?

Um, I think water? 


55: How is your hair?

Thick, curly/wavy, frizzy, and in bun 


56: What do you usually do first in the morning?

Check the time haha 


57: Do you think two people can last forever?

I don't like the word forever but do I think two people can be in a relationship until death? Obviously haha 


58: Think back to January 2007, were you single?

YES DO YOU KNOW HOW I OLD I WAS THEN?


59: Green or purple grapes?

Green <3


60: When’s the next time you will give someone a BIG hug?

I hope soon because hugs are nice :)


61: Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?

I do. I wish I were in a cafe or panera or somewhere with loads of people, calm, and not noisy, so I can write. 


62: When will be the next time you text someone?

No clue man I don't know my future.


63: Where will you be 5 hours from now?

Home 


64: What were you doing at 8 this morning.

Sleeping


65: This time last year, can you remember who you liked?

I liked loads of people because I was desperate and trying to fill the emptiness in my heart with crushes rather than God, and it's still something I have to work on. I liked this blonde kid, and this brown haired kid, and this black haired kid, this Asian kid, it was crazy man. Crazy and stupid and I never want to go back. 


66: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?

*nako* 


67: Did you kiss or hug anyone today?

Nope


68: What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?

Not sure. It was probably this sermon about people pleasing and conformity, which hit me harder than a ton of bricks.


Oooo I wanna share something the pastor mentioned. So there was this little test thingy and it's like you'd have six people sitting around a table and there would be a picture of three lines that the six people would have to look at. Kinda like this


Yes that's a napkin btw 
Why did the text get so big? Oh well whatever
So everyone on the table would have to say which line is the longest, the first, second, or third. 

Sounds simple right? Wrong

5/6 people were told to say the first line or the second line.

So the 6th person has NO idea these 5 other people were told to pick the word answer and the objective of this test was to see if the 6th person would conform and pick the wrong answer.

The majority of them did (Which is sad but I would probably do the same thing too)

Now, they did this test again but this time 
4/6 people would pick the wrong answer and one other person would pick the correct answer and the 6th person would have a choice to conform with the 4 wrong people or the one right person

The majority of them went with the right one person.

All it takes is one person to make the right choice to influence others because the majority of the time, people are scared of standing up for the right thing alone.

69: Have you ever tried your hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?

Yeah. Whenever I tried my hardest to be perfect and good, I'd always crash and burn in the end of the day because I can't be perfect, I just can't, and I don't have to be 'good' to be loved. I don't have to work for acceptance.


70: How many windows are open on your computer?

Well I'm not on my computer but right now, I have four apps opened on my iPod -- this, wattpad, skype, and my music app haha

71: How many fingers do you have?

Isn't the answer obvious?

37


72: What is your ringtone?

This AT&T theme thing


73: How old will you be in 5 months?

15 :)


74: Where is your Mum right now?

Upstairs probably getting ready for work 


75: Why aren’t you with the person you were first in love with or almost in love?

Because I didn't know what love was a year ago and I just wanted to be with this guy for selfish intentions rather than selfless intentions. Dating someone SOLELY because your lonely or because you can't keep it in your pants is so unhealthy and not right. 


76: Have you held hands with somebody in the past three days?

My cat 


77: Are you friends with the people you were friends with two years ago?

No not really, other than Nako of course, I think I lost the majority of my friends and the ones who think I'm still their friends, well, I'm going to shake them off like dust because they're not the right friends for me. 


78: Do you remember who you had a crush on in year 7?

7? Like grade 7 or like at 7 years old? In grade 7: this blonde kid age 7: probably cole sprouse XD I'm not even sure I spelled his name wrong but if I did, Cody from suite life


79: Is there anyone you know with the name Mike?

No but I know some Michaels :)


80: Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?

mommy...


81: How many people have you liked in the past three months?

I did kinda think that this dude was cute but that's different from actually liking someone and pursuing them so, no one. Final answer.


82: Has anyone seen you in your underwear in the last 3 days?

no hbu 


83: Will you talk to the person you like tonight?

I hate these questions lol 


84: You’re drunk and yelling at hot guys/girls out of your car window, you’re with?

My cat


85: If your BF/GF was into drugs would you care?

Definitely. I don't think I'd be with someone into drugs. I feel like it would be messy. Trying to learn more about each other, grow in faith, figure out problems together, and doing all of this at the same time while trying to force your boyfriend give up something he probably doesn't even want to give up. No. Sorry. I believe in relationships you should accept the good in bad in a person but you can't be someone's girlfriend and doctor at the same time.


86: What was the most eventful thing that happened last time you went to see a movie?

What do you mean? Well, I ate a lot of popcorn.


87: Who was your last received call from?

Sister I thought I answered this already


88: If someone gave you $1,000 to burn a butterfly over a candle, would you?

...sigh. I don't know man. It's cruel but..ah.. I don't know. Maybe? It sounds so wrong but I'm going to be honest here and say: maybe


89: What is something you wish you had more of?

Love for God. I was talking to my sister a few days ago and she was telling me about how her heart beats for God and I just wish I was where she's at because I don't think I love Him nearly as much as I should. I do want to but I'm not there yet.


90: Have you ever trusted someone too much?

Yeah and I got burned, badly.

91: Do you sleep with your window open?

Oh heck no. Nights in Maryland are so noisy. There are people on motorcycles and airplanes flying over my house and all you hear is VVTOOOMOKMMMROMMM OR WHOOLKSHHSHG


92: Do you get along with girls?

I guess


93: Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth?

No

94: Does sex mean love?

Sigh. Here we go.

Okay, it doesn't mean love. I mean, in my opinion, it doesn't. I think it represents intimacy (which is why I think you should do it with da hubby -- it's something so special that it shouldn't just be given out to just anybody, ya know?) but I don't think it represents love. I think being there for your boyfriend/hubby at 4 am when he's sobbing into his pillow and listening to what's troubling him despite that fact that you're tired as heck and just want to go to sleep represents love.


95: You’re locked in a room with the last person you kissed, is that a problem?

My cat? Nope, no problem at all.


96: Have you ever kissed anyone with a lip ring?

Nope 


97: Did you sleep alone this week?

No (my cat)


98: Everybody has somebody that makes them happy, do you?

I don't have a person who can make me happy at all times because such a person doesn't exist but almost everyone in my life right now has made me happy before.

99: Do you believe in love at first sight?

Nope. Love at first sight? More like lust at first sight. I don't think love's that easy nor quick. It's a process, it's hard work.


100: Who was the last person that you pinky promise?

No idea. I haven't done one of those in forever. 

DONE. WOO. That was fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment