-->

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

38. What you want to be when you grow up {yes, there’s still time}

Doing another one of these because I like them and it lets off a load.

--
38. What you want to be when you grow up {yes, there’s still time}

The answer to this question, for me, has changed a zillion times.

I originally wanted to a popster at the wonderful age of probably 6 or 7 (I blame all that Hannah Montanna).

I think later along the years, I wanted to be an FBI profiler. It sounded pretty hardcore at the time (and still does), but I eventually realized it just wasn't my thing. I thought of being an interior designer or graphic designer because I wanted to do something which involved creativity, but I'm not so sure about that anymore. This year, I've considered a writer, but the only way that would work is if I became a journalist or something, and I'm not into that type of writing. I guess it's more of a hobby than something I can base my future on. 

Eventually I found myself thinking about psychology, but I changed my mind (again).

Months ago, I said I wanted to be a life coach or counselor. I forgot about that for a good while but a week or so ago, I realized how much I want to do it. I like the idea of helping people who feel as if their whole world was shattered and feel as if the pieces are too sharp to pick up. I like the idea of sitting down with a single mother who barely has enough strength to support her family or a teenager ready to take his own life and helping them. Maybe I just sound crazy, but I really love the idea. I know it would be hard, I know that would require me to get my own life in check because I don't really have much together. I know that would require me to grow up and mature, but I still want to do it. I know it would be hard, but it's worth it.

I'm still young, that dream can change anytime at any moment, but for now, I'm liking it. I probably sound a kid who was too inspired by a motivational video starring Oprah Winfrey, but I can't help it. It's just how I am and how I feel. 

--

Not sure if I want to do another one of these today, but who knows. It seriously does let off a load. 

Anyways, you should try it with me.

I feel like I'm making these answers way deeper and heavier than they should be but whatever. Yolo. 

Forget I said that ^^


Oh, and isn't this place absolutely gorgeous? 

No comments:

Post a Comment