-->

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

34. Who people think you are, compared to who you really are

I couldn't figure out what to blog about so I looked up "cool blog topics" on Google and I found this website with a list of them. I guess I can try to do all of them, but if so, I'm not doing them in any particular order.

--

34. Who people think you are, compared to who you really are

How I believe people think I am: I'm 99.8999 percent sure people believe I'm a nobody, and if they do see me as somebody, they see me as an angry or boring somebody.

When I went to Tennessee a couple of years ago, I remember everyone constantly telling me I always looked angry. These two adults were having a conversation about me right in front of me, as if I weren't there, and they were like "give her a couple of years, maybe she'll start to be like her sister." Am I not enough as I am? 

At school, kids look at me and don't think much. I'm just the kid who doesn't really doesn't talk much and i remember some kids even coming up to me and saying "do you ever laugh?" and once again, they were having a conversation right in front of me about how I don't laugh and I felt so uncomfortable. I felt pressured to laugh and whenever I forced an artificial laugh to escape my lips, they looked at me and said "wait does that count as a laugh?" 

You just can't please anyone around here. 

Who I really am: I'm a sarcastic ball of fire who gets inspired far too easily and worries way too much. I do admit, it is hard to make me laugh, but there's always that warm feeling inside me that forms whenever someone tells a joke. Even if I'm not laughing externally, I'm definitely smiling internally. I wish to speak every single language and write a story filled with depth that puts all the cliche's out there to shame. I'm currently working on it but it's hard to keep going when I lack the motivation. I'm not always angry, in fact, I'm never angry. I do, though, get moved by certain things really easily. I rant a lot but I'm not angry, just upset or disappointed, but not angry or mad (if that even makes sense). I'm just a kid who wishes to be anything but. Maybe I haven't exactly come to terms and accepted who I am, but I'm over hating myself and assuming that everything people say about me is true because it's not and they're wrong. I hope anyone reading this can also believe that about themselves.

Welp, I think that's all. I actually enjoyed writing this and I might even do another.

You (you know who you are) should do it with me. 

Pretty please. 

Do it with me.

http://fatmumslim.com.au/sweet-ideas-50-things-to-blog-about/


No comments:

Post a Comment