For the first time in years, we didn't get any "over break homework." Well I have to read a few chapters of a book, but that's nothing compared to the packets they used to give us in middle school. I guess high school's not as tough on you when you're on break.
Yesterday I went to my cousins house and for the first time in forever (frozen reference hehehe), I was able to openly communicate with a member of my family. It kind of changed my view on speaking to the family. I always thought that I was incapable of speaking to anyone in my family, but I guess I was just being melodramatic. The visit turned out to be very fun and I didn't really want to leave. I'll have a lot of practice speaking when I go to camp this summer though (don't worry it's only a week). My sister in Georgia offered me an opportunity to go to this youth camp with kids my age and who knows, maybe it'll be fun.
Speaking of camps, I was wondering...have you been to one? I'm not sure if I remember you telling me about one o.o. If you have, was it called camp sunshine? I feel like all camps are called that >.>
Anywho, I'm going to go read. Afterwards I'll go on Skype.
Oh and this jerk peed on my bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment