-->

Monday, March 3, 2014

Another day off, another non-productive day

I feel like all my blog post are extremely random but whatever, yo-low.

^^ forget I said that.

Another day off from school! Wee~~~ another day added onto my summer~~boo. I honestly hope we're not doing anything at the end of the year. That way I could just not go to school. I did that last year. All we did in class was watched gnomeo and Juliet while playing cards. Not sure if highschool works the same way but I have a pretty strong feeling it does.

I'm probably going to shovel snow later, which is actually kinda fun. I like the nice cool breeze and the sight of snow everywhere (I know, I'm weird).

With days like these, I'm just not sure what to do. I'll probably read a little and game for the rest of the day. I mean, why not? Days off are supposed to be fun :D! I mean screw going outside and playing on the snow with friends like a normal person and being social. At least there's a heater inside the house.

--

Lately my family has been warning me about the way I eat. Apparently I eat waaaay too much sugar and junk food. I usually just shrug it off but I'm starting to realize that I really am o_o. Even at this very moment I'm tempted to finish that big bag of lays chips sitting on the kitchen table. Yesterday I had like 20 starburst (literally) and  some whipped cream. The day before I had...sigh you really don't want to know.

I guess I should make an effort to eat a little healthier. I will...once I finish those lays (I CANT HELP IT! LAYS ARE MY FAVORITE!!)


He was so pissed at me for doing this to him. He stared at me like that for so long. Kinda scared he was going to maul me. 

1 comment:

  1. D'AWWW ; U ; HE LOOKS SO ADORABLE IN THAT!

    You should try drinking vegetable juice or eating fruits. It's never a good idea to eat (or drink) too much sugar.

    ReplyDelete