-->

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Got my package :)

When I first got my package from you my lovely friend I started freaking out and screaming (yeah I know I'm lame) and my dad was like o_____o" the whole time 

You spelled my last name wrong, it's Mathew, but who cares :D maybe one day I'll marry a dude who's last name is Matthews :) 

When I first opened it I wanted to cry 

I swear you're so creative. I never thought you'd put the GORGEOUS bracelet and ADORABLE necklace on the cute bear :) I'm going to wear it everyday!! (By the way i know this sounds creep (my sister said im weird for saying this) but THat stuffed animal smells really good) okay moving on 

AHH it's so beautiful ; u ;

This baby blew me away. Man it took me a decade to finish it but it was so good! Thank you so much!




This gift is amazing and I really love it. I know it sounds weird but I feel closer to you. Even though we live states apart I feel like nothing could separate us, even the wide distance between us. Thank you so much for the beautiful gift and I can't wait for you to get yours (although, mine can't compare to your amazing gift)! 

Thank you so much, Nako ; u ;

I LOOOVE YOU!!

^^ just because 

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! Sorry about misspelling your last name! I knew I probably was off on it, but my sister was in a rush so I couldn't double check the spelling.

    I'm really glad you like it! ;A; LOL the pictures were the best part about the blog post! XD

    It kind of feels weird seeing that stuffed dog toy with you, since it was only in my room waiting to be shipped a couple of days back. I definitely do feel closer, though! :'D

    Can't wait to get yours~ going to make a blog post about it as well once I do! :D

    ReplyDelete