--
Dear Nako,
It's crazy how long we've known eachother. I met you in 2009 and it's now 2014! Can you believe it's been five years?!
I gotta say I'm surprised. When I first met you, I never thought I'd become this close to you (I'm talking friendship bracelet close) and I'm starting to realize how lucky I am to have you.
It's not very common to find a friend whom you can be 10 states away from and still talk to them as if they're a few houses away. It's also amazing how no matter how long we go without speaking, we'll always talk to eachother as if we speak to eachother everyday (I feel like that was worded awkwardly).
I'm sorry for not coming on Skype often and thank you for always wanting to talk to me :). It makes me feel really undeserving and lucky.
I'm grateful for your company and this friendship.
Thanks for being my friend my little Hurley burley partier.
From,
Who else?
Maddie (aka Sonia)

D'aww :'D I'm a bit late on commenting, but thank you so very much! I was kind of having a bad day today, and just seeing this made it better.
ReplyDeleteJust want to thank you again for putting up with me. I know I complain a lot about school and ramble on constantly about dumb things. Whenever I'm with you, I always feel like I'm experiencing one of those cutesy friendships they have in anime's. Forgive me if that was a bit, cheesy or weird LOL...but that's how I honestly feel :D.
I hope you're having a day, as always!
Thank you x9000 (because I think there's a character limit on comments)