-->

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Randomness and some depressing stuff too

Before I say anything I just want to apologize for not getting on Skype. I'll try my best sometime this week.

There might not be school tomorrow so then is perfect if that's alright with you.

--

I hate trying to hard to be confident and loud and trying so hard to make others smile and ending up failing. It's just such a terrible feeling when you try so hard only to be pushed back down. It really blows.

--


I always wanted one of these. They look so good and people say they're good so...they must be good. They're so cute too.

I also want so of this. I've been craving sushi all week. What's that stuff in the middle? I've had if before and it's reay good but what's it called o_o...

--

I've been surfing  the web and I think I found my dream wedding dresses


My mom likes the second one more (yes I showed my mom).

--
That's it for now, gotta do my hw. Goodbye readers! (reader)

1 comment:

  1. You better get your butt on Skype Friday or Saturday. I have a lot to tell you...hopefully I won't forget by then, though. Macarons~ ; A ; I've always wanted one, but I heard they were pretty expensive. Aww, the wedding dresses would look soooo pretty on you! I still want you to wear a sari doe <.<

    ReplyDelete