It's crazy because some friends and my sister were actually going to go to that mall that day and thank goodness they didn't because if they did, I'm not sure if I'd be seeing them again.
Here's the worst part
The shooter went to one of the three schools in my area.
The school he went to was my second choice highschool.
I'm used to hearing about shootings millions of miles away from me but a shooting at the local mall?
Earth, you're killing me here.
I don't want to end off this post all sullen but man...it's just crazy.
--
During gym class, my class was sitting on the bleachers doing nothing when this girl sitting behind me starts talking about her experience.
Her experience with alcohol.
So it went a little like this...
Girl: man I got so drunk last night like so drunk that I passed out
Other girl: shame on you (laughs ahehehehehefuifui)
Girl: pffff my dad was home so it is okay
Me:
ITS ALL GOOD I JUST PASSED OUT FROM GETTING DRUNK AND IM LIKE 15!
Where do people even get the alcohol anyways like wdf (wuhduhfuhdge).




Glad to hear your sister and friends are okay! Shootings always give me the creeps. You can be laughing and buying clothes at the mall one second and dead on the ground the next. I feel like the last image is your hand going through your face telling her to stop LOL. :'D
ReplyDelete