-->

Saturday, May 16, 2015

A New (Big) Idea + Rambles ٩꒰ ( ✪͈̀ ᗜ ✪͈́) ꒱۶

Lately, I've been watching dramas nonstop -- whether it be Japanese or Korean, I've just been drama binging.


(It's a horrible illness, I know).

Since I've been watching a lot, I've found some really amazing and meaningful ones. I've also found some not so meaningful ones.

Whenever i finish a meaningful drama, I always try to find one that's similar. One with a remarkable friendship, amazing character development, hardships, and maybe some romance *wink wink* but it's so hard and usually, I find those dramas when I'm not looking for them. When I randomly watch a recommended drama, not expecting much, or find something that I've been debating on watching. It's usually those that are amazing.

Anyways, the point of this seemingly pointless ramble is that I want to write up a drama one day. Since I have such a hard time finding one that I'd really like, why not make my own? I know, I know, so unrealistic and impractical, but hey! A girl can dream...

The closest I can get to ever doing something like that Is writing a story and lately, I've noticed that's been a lot harder compared to before. My vocabulary isn't as great now. Difficult words I used to know last year have been erased from my long term memory. In addition to that, I also tend to make all my sentences sound the same in my stories. They all have a familiar ring to it. 

I was reading an assassins creed fanfic I wrote a while ago and my goodness. The way I wrote back then was so different compared to now -- maybe even better. Point is, I have some work to do. I suppose I won't ever get better if I don't pick up a pencil and practice.


Maybe one day I can produce an amazing drama. It would be cool to see character I've made come to life and plots I made up unravel before my very eyes. I think I would be kind of magical. 

I'll end off with this quote that I love --

"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." 

I think this can go for anything. If there's a drawing or painting you're yearning to see, create it. A play you want to watch, write it. 

I know I'm being really unrealistic. Figuring out a plot is hard work and getting people to even notice you is can take years and years of dedication but for me, I think I'm going to just write and draw without the intention of getting my stuff famous or known. It's good enough, writing or drawing something I like. Even if it is frusterating at times. 

Goodbye my lovely readers (reader)! (I'm probably going to write another post because I feel like releasing my thoughts. Next one js definitely about school lol). 

No comments:

Post a Comment