THAT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME WITH ME!
I remember once I had a bloody nose and oh my gosh that was so humiliating. I was digging through my pockets for a tissue but of course, there were none, so I ended up running to my teacher with my hands covering my face saying, "psst...my nose is bleeding," and she was like, "GO GO GO!!!" So I sprinted to the nurse. Sigh. It wouldn't stop for a while so I sat there in the nurse's office with a garden of tissues surrounding me. Kids walkig by where like
Haha good times good times.
--
Midterms are finally over for me which means...6 day weekend!! I don't know if it's the same for you.
I'm excited to finally sleep after those five terrible exams. I remember one problem was to construct an angle bisector. I just drew a line and moved onto the next problem [feeling confident right now].
About finishing last, yeah that's pretty scary. You feel so darn rushed when everyone's like already writing essays and you're still working on the multiple choice.
Cough not the funnest feeling cough.
Can't wait to get on that ps3...play my bum off...hopefully play some hardcore play station home with my friend...cough!
Did you ever get that 500 gb thing btw? Idk how you and your sister are right now.
THIS FEELS LIKE AN EMAIL/BLOG.
Oh well.
I mean you're the only one reading my POOOOOPOULLLAAR blog so...why not?
Anyways I'm goingto go now. Goodbye my fellow readers (reader).


Oh my gosh ; A; how could I have missed this post!? I'm really late, sorry! I burst out laughing at the image (isn't that from a horror movie? I can't recall the name). You had to do an essay for your midterm? Ouch. But yeah...one of two worst things ever *sigh*.
ReplyDelete